The Democratic Republic of Janraiqlux is a huge, genial nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 399 million Janaiquxes are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Environment are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 82.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Janraiqluxian economy, worth 22.7 trillion Jozairs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is 56,932 Jozairs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Janraiqlux's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted, and foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Janraiqlux's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Janraiqlux, foreigners with shady pasts are fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Janraiqlux, a bill to outlaw math homework has been submitted.
- : Janraiqlux was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Janraiqlux, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends.
- : Janraiqlux voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Following new legislation in Janraiqlux, Janraiqlux's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Janraiqlux, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Janraiqlux was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Coldian.
- : Janraiqlux lodged a message on the 10000 Islands Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Janraiqlux, research grant proposals read like political diatribes.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Silvedania, Schudentag, Makykay, The Galactic American Imperium, Solsevara, Tzo, S Mova Derat, Namakan, Galimania, United States of Island land, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Vivolkha, Solarampa, Tausend Seen, Pianaville, Horacellum, Krystalveil, The Soylent Green Party, Better Indonesia, Seantonia, Palman, Tierra de Platanos, Killettland, Mat She, Drewish, Zubrowlitz, Lentkenshield, New Kowloon Bay, Northern Nivaria, Medetas, Marxist Germany, Wischland, Saint Islaw Wra, New Terrasol, Testa, Clialaad, Cakasia, Locano, Ilfarasia, El Rio De Juan, Graemania, City of Saint Nicolas, DetroitSmash, Samonaemia, Capea, Evertopia, Thingvelir, Maconshinbernititte, Geolapo, Richmondroads, and 11 others.The Indian Royalty, Point Comfort Colony, Isentran, Anollasia, Yellowjacket, Alemputo, Venmere, Liberdon, Sowatea, Greek People Nation, and Coldian.