|Leader||President Kana Bell|
The Republic of Japanese Canada is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Kana Bell with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, cheerful population of 3.978 billion Canadianese are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ottokyo. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Canadianese economy, worth 559 trillion dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 140,760 dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
New government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone, and it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage. Crime is totally unknown. Japanese Canada's national animal is the squid, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Shintoism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The United Regions of Glurponia.
- : Japanese Canada was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, former stunt pilots are unable to pass the licence test to fly a drone.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Japanese Canada was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Kobagia.
- : Following new legislation in Japanese Canada, skateparks can be found in every city.
Endorsements Received: 124 » Corfad, Shin-Hachioji, Alunya, The Rhein States, El Fiji Grande, Peldorn, Territorio di Nessuno, Ethnon, Saturns Edge, PlanetPunk, Koda-Land, Great Bights Mum, Black Templares, Kwaj, Omnistria, North Bratislava, Uganda Knuckles UK, Yaorozu, Bayern-Straubing, Jasminlandia, Dar es Saalam, Steampunk Ariel, Sheldanada, Notyoutopia, Holy Oranz, Shibutani, Sinelona, Siwale, Novare Res, New Pruessen, Pallaith, Joodey, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Tappan Hills, Acrabinnia, Napnomadia, Torakuen, Frances Francis the First of France, Ostrinios, New Bremerton, Sil Dorsett, Q w e r t y, Sundred, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, Sunto, Dreadton, Racoda, Egalico, and 74 others.Trillius, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Federation Terra Australis, Shadowrik, The United States of Romania, Wineclaw, United Draconia, The Pantheons, Misuvelia, Guer Aike, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Haor Chall, Buckerino, Fayyayid, Unimaginable Doom, Plangainer, Astronomical, Ibiscaton, General COE, Guslantis, SillyString, Steraz, Ejhsa, The Notorious Mad Jack, Senkaiboashi, Newpromisedland, Kasazzastan, The Kyziban Islands, Valhalla123, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Rkainjel, Apetopia, Lomjia, Amauri, Aratani, Nakayo, 1 very fast endotarter, Pasargad, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, Vikingiarchy, British Pacific Islands, Niradans, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Votak Matim, Noahs Second Country, Loutsland, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, North Altatude, Hileville, The Black Cathedral, Elder Realms, Justanistan, Loli County, Eriadni, Felhaven, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Miruma, Wilkshire, Makersaulache, Camemas, Ttopa, Kobagia, Glurponia, and Zumlandia.