The Protectorate of Jikucia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Shendri Kru'Olar with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.309 billion Jikucians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The minute, liberal government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Environment, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bufelvia. The average income tax rate is 4.2%.
The very strong Jikucian economy, worth 119 trillion Kovs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 91,559 Kovs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking, inheritance tax has recently been abolished, and visions of giant pink Mice are a common side effect after Jikucians eat their meals. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Jikucia's national animal is the Mouse, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jikucia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, visions of giant pink Mice are a common side effect after Jikucians eat their meals.
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, the nation leads The East Pacific in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Jikucia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Jikucia, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Jikucia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
Endorsements Received: 38 » La xinga, H-Zhena, Wiranath, Am Echad, Eagas, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Marrabuk, Evrigenis, BearStackof2015, Liberstankonia, Kangarawa, Asendavia, Someseni, Monix, Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Stellar Colonies, Axdel, Todd McCloud, Modra, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Tretrid, Aivintis, Vaskeden, Virgoliaendorses, Oofery, Didusland, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, and A mean old man.