The Republic of Jixdelistan is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 407 million Jixdelistanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Xinst. The average income tax rate is 50.3%.
The strong Jixdelistanian economy, worth 23.7 trillion Jixstans a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,253 Jixstans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, the "daily grind" consists of levelling up in tedious video games, and weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jixdelistan's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jixdelistan, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments.
- : Following new legislation in Jixdelistan, the "daily grind" consists of levelling up in tedious video games.
- : Following new legislation in Jixdelistan, stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence.
- : Following new legislation in Jixdelistan, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Jixdelistan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : Jixdelistan voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : Jixdelistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Jixdelistan was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Jixdelistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Following new legislation in Jixdelistan, napalm is the tool of choice for disabling eco-unfriendly forestry operations.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Liberstankonia, VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Dragons Blood, Zukchiva, Libertanny, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, Pakitsk, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Evrigenis, Sokala, Oofery, Peoples Republic of GG, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Modra, Rainbow Vests, The Atlae Isles, Mays Austrian Nation, BuciLand, and A mean old man.