The Moon Man of John F Kennedy is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, state-planned economy, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, devout population of 7.232 billion John F Kennedyians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, with Administration, Law & Order, and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 47.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped John F Kennedyian economy, worth 262 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 36,285 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, government ministers are regularly seen in the streets confessing their sins and hammering missiles into plow-shares, and concert halls sport signs proclaiming "No Shorts, Sandals or Swastikas". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. John F Kennedy's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : John F Kennedy's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : John F Kennedy's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : John F Kennedy relocated from THE SUPERIOR GANGNAM GANG to The Rejected Realms.
- : John F Kennedy was ejected and banned from THE SUPERIOR GANGNAM GANG by The Community of Gangnamtopia.
- : John F Kennedy's influence in THE SUPERIOR GANGNAM GANG rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : John F Kennedy resigned from the World Assembly.
- : John F Kennedy's influence in THE SUPERIOR GANGNAM GANG rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : John F Kennedy relocated from Frozen Circle to THE SUPERIOR GANGNAM GANG.
- : John F Kennedy endorsed The Republic of 21st Frenchy Division.
- : John F Kennedy was admitted to the World Assembly.