|Faith||The Worship of Joke|
The Anomaly of Joke VII is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Lady Joke with an iron fist, and remarkable for its enforced nudity. The cynical population of 15.442 billion Jokers are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jokea. The average income tax rate is 40.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but underdeveloped Jokero economy, worth 379 trillion Euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 24,590 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Joke VII has designated Jokea as its capital city, Lady Joke has just been declared ruler of Joke VII in an international press conference, public nudity is compulsory, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Joke VII's national animal is the whale and its national religion is The Worship of Joke.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Queendom of Switz got Lazy 334 dismissed Joke VII as Diplomacy Officer of Realm of the Dragon.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Commonwealth of Krypton appointed Joke VII as Diplomacy Officer with authority over Embassies in Realm of the Dragon.
- : Joke VII was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Dead and Most Zombified.
- : Joke VII was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Joke VII's influence in Realm of the Dragon rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Joke VII's influence in Realm of the Dragon rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : Joke VII's influence in Realm of the Dragon rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : Joke VII's influence in Realm of the Dragon rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : Joke VII's influence in Realm of the Dragon rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Joke VII's influence in Realm of the Dragon rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".