|Capital||the Worldwide Casino Kodak Meeting Room|
|Animal||Badass Sword-Wielding Lion|
The Pitbull-owned party island of Jossel is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 545 million Pitbull fans are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The relatively small, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Worldwide Casino Kodak Meeting Room. The average income tax rate is 18.4%.
The powerhouse Pitbull-sponsored economy, worth 51.9 trillion Pitcoins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 95,258 Pitcoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around the Worldwide Casino Kodak Meeting Room, and wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Jossel's national animal is the Badass Sword-Wielding Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests.
- : Jossel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Jossel endorsed The Empire of Byzantine Kingdomz.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around the Worldwide Casino Kodak Meeting Room.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, citizens try to pass off bottlecaps they found in their backyards as historical artifacts.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, skateboarding is considered a form of diplomacy.
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Jossel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Jossel, a child's only Trickster Night scare is the sight of their parents dancing.
Endorsements Received: 67 » Duby, Balan Bar, Socialist Platypus, Pervincia, Cle Brait, Liberto-Ancapistan, Charville, Lislandia, Aelandi, Primis Tenebris, Kurczak Mielony, Gatorstan, GreatBritannia, Land of Legacy, Nova Briton, Stustu, Cyzixraqab, Xavier The 1, El Blurkistan, Saint Killebrew, Erithian, Vivenxistan, Hubdova, The Free City of Nelson, Bohseon, Space Nudists, Wakaru, Tolerian Empire, Deblar, Creditopia, The Psittacines, Skoorb, Bothenry, Hockeyyekcoh, Werstonal, BadBitchVille, Clownclub, Suryadweep Islands, Scrogunch, Nibelia, Free Azell, Gibraltarica, Kursibar, Ciapore, Hamptoria, Mandarivia, Devonigondwana, GibmeMoney, Seolia, Oktadonia, and 17 others.Saraai, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Eastern Starbowie, Loveable Dogs, The Spook Who Sat By The Door, Sweola, Ziroxeut, Nueva Rico, Untied States of Matter, Cramboria, Redamia, Covoicotheval, Zuelong, United Cyber Tech, Kliffoj, Great Luirokitanea, and Swiss Hommousionopia.