|Currency||Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluid|
The Armed Republic of Joundia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 9.605 billion Joundians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Joundian economy, worth a remarkable 2,188 trillion Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 227,805 Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The best spies are positively radiant after completing a big mission, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence, people in Joundia can die peacefully knowing that all their debts are paid, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime is totally unknown. Joundia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Glorious Empire of Remonatracy.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Empire of Aquyia.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Veterans Association.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tierra Fuego.
- : Joundia endorsed The Bread Loving Folk of Under Upper Antartica.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, people in Joundia can die peacefully knowing that all their debts are paid.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, clergy who start talking about politics are forced to take a holy vow of silence.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, the best spies are positively radiant after completing a big mission.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Bread Loving Folk of Under Upper Antartica.
Endorsements Received: 100 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Davinhia, Asendavia, Kangarawa, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Hobbesistan, Wiranath, CopyCato, Socialist Holy American Empire, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Ridann, Neruch, VW53Aland, Bullpups, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Rakshuland, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Roliganistan, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, United China Nation, Rainbow Vests, Kalaratri, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Fellon, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Fuflix workers union, A mean old man, and 50 others.Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, New Leganes, Hokolokia, Distro-Spartica, Gunov, Oofery, Tawuse, Coruh, Greater New Cassandra, FreedomIand, Nevertopia, Acronis, Wallenburg, Debluu, Republic of New India, Modra, Tassirion, ArenaC, Wakeopolis, Arunika, Cacnesia, CheeseBurrito, From New World, Cellar Doors, Layngderfleethe, THE V0ID, Lorrana, JosheNation, Eastern Alksearia, Argentianworkslasia, North Bernia, Federation Of Columbian Republics, Dravida India, The Kulaata Islands, Lueva, Technocratic Tagalog, Vizh, Spiruvania, Pirnovo, New Era states, Eagle Crest, Under Upper Antartica, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Aquyia, and Remonatracy.