|Currency||Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluid|
The Armed Republic of Joundia is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its vat-grown people, pith helmet sales, and otherworldly petting zoo. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 5.547 billion Joundians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 80.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Joundian economy, worth a remarkable 1,265 trillion Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 228,204 Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Town welcome signs list corporate sponsors, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, and it's never "just a game" with Joundian sports fans. Crime is totally unknown. Joundia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Free Land of Liberstankonia.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, it's never "just a game" with Joundian sports fans.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, town welcome signs list corporate sponsors.
- : Joundia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, a new guerrilla marketing campaign for tap water involves government agents spraying random citizens with hose water.
- : Joundia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Joundia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Joundia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
Endorsements Received: 72 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Roissyland, Aelitia, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Davinhia, Unified Republic of America, Bachtendekuppen, Asendavia, The Romanum Legio, Galve, Ribanzi, Kangarawa, Survivoristan, Wendelandia, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Greater New Islew, Riveraland, Hobbesistan, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Izonno, Wiranath, CopyCato, Fedele, Ver Norge, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, Ravendi, Bacon Land, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Bulli, Ellsonian Dominion, Marrico, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Happian Union, Tim Stark, Lobos, Thyaclinia, Davelands, Axdel, Ridann, The Sacred Whale, Neruch, Shantan, VW53Aland, Solarfall, and 22 others.Bullpups, Hizuru, United Edwards, The Angel of Charity, Superior Indonesia, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, Gratefuland, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Justice-Becoming, Astroa, Kilkire, Aleister, The United Asian Republics, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, Opossum Slayer, Lazadian, and Liberstankonia.