|Currency||Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluid|
The Armed Republic of Joundia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 8.3 billion Joundians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 90.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Joundian economy, worth a remarkable 1,889 trillion Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 227,674 Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Real power lies not in the debating room but with those who decide what is debated, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains, billions of Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids are being blown on orbital weapons development, and the optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem". Crime is totally unknown. Joundia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Joundia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Joundia endorsed The Commonwealth of Neue Leipzig.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, the optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem".
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, billions of Mineral-Enriched Bodily Fluids are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, the government is denying reports that criminals injected with experimental drugs have turned into monstrous supervillains.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, real power lies not in the debating room but with those who decide what is debated.
- : Joundia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Neue Leipzig.
- : Joundia endorsed The Federation of Gormhuth.
- : Following new legislation in Joundia, environmental legislation occurs cyclically.
Endorsements Received: 82 » A Slanted Black Stripe, Great Aztlatan CommonWealth, Davinhia, Asendavia, Galve, Kangarawa, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Riveraland, Hobbesistan, Wiranath, CopyCato, Socialist Holy American Empire, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Squid Ruinosa, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Ridann, Neruch, VW53Aland, Bullpups, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, The United Neo American Union, Liberstankonia, Libertanny, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Rakshuland, La xinga, Servants of Gizmo, Roliganistan, Matdor, Adolanta, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, United China Nation, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Kalaratri, Merlovich, Zukchiva, and 32 others.Calbee, Fellon, Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Schrebia, Azureano, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Fuflix workers union, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Chriona, Pekweng, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, Hokolokia, Distro-Spartica, Gormhuth, Neue Leipzig, and Flying Snow.