|Leader||Queen Salome Alexandra II|
The Kingdom of Judah is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Queen Salome Alexandra II with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, prohibition of alcohol, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, devout population of 13.652 billion Judahites have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jerusalem. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 74.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Judahite economy, worth a remarkable 1,911 trillion sheqels a year, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,990 sheqels, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
It is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language, there are no more heroes any more, hell is not always other people, and being dead no longer has any benefits. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Judah's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Judaism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Judah, being dead no longer has any benefits.
- : Following new legislation in Judah, hell is not always other people.
- : Following new legislation in Judah, there are no more heroes any more.
- : Judah lodged a message on the Right to Life Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Judah, it is considered unpatriotic to learn a foreign language.
- : Judah endorsed The Community of Under Ledzia.
- : Following new legislation in Judah, Judahite police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : Following new legislation in Judah, patriotic citizens chant "there's only one Judah" at foreigners.
- : Judah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Judah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.