|Capital||any of the states or regions|
|Leader||the citizens of Jutsa|
The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the citizens of Jutsa with a fair hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, infamous sell-swords, and strictly enforced bedtime. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 11.191 billion Jutsae enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of any of the states or regions. The average income tax rate is 17.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jutsaish economy, worth a remarkable 1,995 trillion Iots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 178,292 Iots, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation is Forest's leading manufacturer of intricately-patterned sweaters, concussed Feejayoplepball players cannot remember their lineup position, racehorses move a lot slower these days, and group hugs break out during floor votes. Crime is totally unknown. Jutsa's national animal is the Feejayoplep, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Tonterria.
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Faunus Grove.
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, racehorses move a lot slower these days.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, concussed Feejayoplepball players cannot remember their lineup position.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, the nation is Forest's leading manufacturer of intricately-patterned sweaters.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, fat-shaming is now public policy.
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Red Otter's State of Garbelia.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Ransium, Atsvea, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, Love and Nature, Bananaistan, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Blon Gre, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Effazio, The Black Forrest, Taco Respublic, Feladria, The Void Territories, Novian Republics, Pen Blanityion, Frieden-und Freudenland, Caterasia, Ziotah and Riverside, Verdant Haven, Ironic Remarks, Chilledsville, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Kawastyselir, Palos Heights, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Cheloboria, Sacara, New Ladavia, Hoochlandia, Julunaphra, Bestburg, The Most Serene Republicans, Crowacia, Simbolon, Discarnasia, Kannap, Anachronolandia, Garbelia, and Tonterria.