|Capital||any of the states or regions|
|Leader||the citizens of Jutsa|
The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by the citizens of Jutsa with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and spontaneously combusting cars. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 10.122 billion Jutsae hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of any of the states or regions. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Jutsaish economy, worth a remarkable 1,814 trillion Iots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 179,244 Iots, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
All footpaths have tollbooths, Tesco was recently named as the new national treasurer, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants, and young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts. Crime is totally unknown. Jutsa's national animal is the Feejayoplep, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is nonexistent.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Great Forest of Ordand.
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Jutsa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Jutsa was endorsed by The Teetering Bookshelves of The New Bluestocking Homeland.
- : Jutsa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, in government offices a hidden killer takes the lives of ministers and civil servants.
- : Following new legislation in Jutsa, Tesco was recently named as the new national treasurer.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Chilledsville, Feladria, Bananaistan, Ruinenlust, Candlewhisper Archive, Verdant Haven, Kawastyselir, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Blon Gre, Effazio, Window Land, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Anachronolandia, Canaltia, New Ladavia, Heidgaudr, Rivienland, Eryndlynd, Reannia, Atsvea, Hyon Delta, Novian Republics, Paplia, The Void Territories, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cat-Herders United, The New Bluestocking Homeland, and Ordand.