|Leader||President Valentina Stark|
The Federal Republic of Jyzeria is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Valentina Stark with an even hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 11.308 billion Jyzerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Law & Order, and Industry are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Valencia. The average income tax rate is 80.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Jyzerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,624 trillion Jyzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 143,663 Jyzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, and jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Jyzeria's national animal is the Peregrine Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Marjam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Jyzeria endorsed The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Jyzeria was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'.
- : Jyzeria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Jyzeria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- : Jyzeria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Following new legislation in Jyzeria, party-lovers often change religions just for the weekend.
- : Jyzeria endorsed The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
Endorsements Received: 48 » BearStackof2015, Marrabuk, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Evrigenis, Ridann, East Malaysia, Asendavia, Am Echad, La xinga, Merlovich, Talitoa, Interdimensional Waifus, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Tretrid, Axdel, FreedomIand, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Ripsylvania, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Under Sea Desert, Staynes, Rohanland, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Gyp Land, Technocratic Tagalog, Ephem, Adolanta, Modra, Oofery, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Castle Federation, and Flying Snow.