The Free Land of Kadvella is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working population of 471 million Kadvellans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 33.9%.
The all-consuming Kadvellan economy, worth 41.6 trillion ducats a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 88,326 ducats, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments, concussed porcupineball players cannot remember their lineup position, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves, and the newest shade developed by Kadvella's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kadvella's national animal is the porcupine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kadvella was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Kadvella was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Kadvella was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Kadvella was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Kadvella was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Kadvella voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Kadvella voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Kadvella, the newest shade developed by Kadvella's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
- : Following new legislation in Kadvella, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : Following new legislation in Kadvella, concussed porcupineball players cannot remember their lineup position.
Endorsements Received: 25 » Marrabuk, Liberstankonia, VW53Aland, Asendavia, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Axdel, H-Zhena, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, Tretrid, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Evrigenis, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Modra, A mean old man, BuciLand, Nevertopia, and Santa Dystopia.