The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, aversion to nipples, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful, devout population of 36.796 billion Kaigians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 98.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth an astonishing 14,298 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 388,595 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nuclear physics is the most popular course at university, royal babies are so on-point right now, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, and the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Perehxekoinmipia of East Malaysia.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Rogue Nation of Greater Lessville.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Greater Lessville.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, royal babies are so on-point right now.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, nuclear physics is the most popular course at university.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, traditional vegetarians are fuming over the introduction of vat-grown meat to the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award.
Endorsements Received: 147 » Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, Lyontisia, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Elejamie, Brotherland, New Leganes, Islandian Free States, The Empire of Rijelv, Hobbesistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Propwash, Asendavia, ReeK, Headpat Central, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Euricanis, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Soirwren, Hizuru, United China Nation, Axdel, Unger under over, Kucia, Ridann, Neruch, Bullpups, Federated States of Zootron, The United Asian Republics, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Pekweng, Pakitsk, Kalaratri, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Enlil, Grossvietnam, Servants of Gizmo, Dragons Blood, and 97 others.Interdimensional Waifus, Marrabuk, Tawuse, Merlovich, La xinga, Volkarai, Rainbow Vests, The solar ottomans, Zukchiva, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Freedomindia, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Tassirion, Lingu, Distro-Spartica, Ripsylvania, BuciLand, Staynes, The Three States of Fortuna, Barfleur, Roissyland, Khadah, Greater New Cassandra, Imprisoned Freeman, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Samaltak True, Kublam, Layngderfleethe, Republic of New India, Gunov, Tissandra, New Bobby, Oofery, Coruh, Sunsistan, Greater Frost, Dravida India, Nevertopia, Acronis, Wallenburg, FreedomIand, Ribanzi, Debluu, Zeiberland, Arunika, Cacnesia, Insolandie, Crucifer, Blobbo, From New World, CheeseBurrito, Dannemarie, Biingus, Rabarbarys, Empire of Dabiristan, Cellar Doors, Conqerica, THE V0ID, Zidium, Tofoon, Lorrana, Middle Pitburn, Eastern Alksearia, Wakeopolis, Johor DT, Konneticut, Blobon, Heatherspike, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Lueva, Pirnovo, New Era states, Isahaak, Verdiente Heimatlander, North Bernia, Eagle Crest, Dermsie area, Cafe Hell, Sandboxford, Galopas, Devlon, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, Veterans Association, Aquyia, Remonatracy, Greater Lessville, and East Malaysia.