The Kingdom of Kaigi is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Lord Blake with an even hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, prohibition of alcohol, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cheerful, devout population of 33.987 billion Kaigians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bowerstone. The average income tax rate is 97.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaigian economy, worth an astonishing 12,267 trillion Flabbergasts a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 360,960 Flabbergasts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Bowerstone Times is sold out, and the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kaigi's national animal is the Sharktopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Pastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Bowerstone Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle.
- : Kaigi endorsed The Holy Empire of Pala Manaliattopia.
- : Kaigi was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Pala Manaliattopia.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, the Kaigian Babysitters Club has proven to be a huge relief to stressed-out parents across the nation.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, vital intelligence-gathering activities are often put on hold for Call of Honor tournaments.
- : Following new legislation in Kaigi, pro-democracy regime change has been avoided.
Endorsements Received: 121 » Packilvania, Freedom Fascists, Trimmania, Kangarawa, Kriov, Lyontisia, Adolanta, Duracell, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Urimel, Elejamie, Brotherland, Roissyland, New Leganes, TethehAlla, Norport, Survivoristan, Islandian Free States, The Empire of Rijelv, Slui, Hobbesistan, Republic of Berzerkistan, Roliganistan, Propwash, Arkantis, The Romanum Legio, Asendavia, ReeK, Headpat Central, Republic of Monarchists, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Euricanis, Akorial, Sansangra, Wiranath, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Eagas, Socialist Holy American Empire, VW53Aland, Mastariere, Qui sequuntur somnia, Broengtopia, Someseni, Galve, Riveraland, Peryn, Soirwren, Dark Edgyness, and 71 others.Hizuru, British Calradia, United China Nation, Axdel, Unger under over, Avalon Ascendancy, Kucia, Ridann, Neruch, Mer Dieu, Bullpups, Federated States of Zootron, Arpino, The United Asian Republics, The Holy Utopian Republic, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Just Vale 2, Pekweng, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, The Angel of Charity, Pakitsk, ArenaC, Kalaratri, America Mjolnir, The United Neo American Union, Rhealaliit, Under Upper Antartica, Abadong, Enlil, Libertanny, Grossvietnam, Under Sea Desert, Liberstankonia, Matdor, Western Pakistan, Magosconity, Stanisiti, Vilit Umanstan, Servants of Gizmo, Sroomiea, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Brethren, Ramaeus, Interdimensional Waifus, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Sheelberite, Tawuse, United Luka, Crowlakistan, Stanktoniaaa, Taerai, Chubaka, The Oan Isles, Merlovich, Oofery, Evrigenis, La xinga, New Maiya, Monix, Volkarai, Modra, Yakui, Rainbow Vests, Montagne Blanc de Saint George, Doriann, BelaLegosia, Therya, and Pala Manaliattopia.