|Faith||Seperation of Church and State|
The Cybernetic Federal Republic of Kaltovar is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by The Comptroller-General with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, pith helmet sales, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.256 billion Kalts are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Education, Administration, and Industry are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The VDC. The average income tax rate is 71.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kaltic economy, worth 423 trillion Kaltmarks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 187,758 Kaltmarks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons', and preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime. Crime is totally unknown. Kaltovar's national animal is the Golden Jackal, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Seperation of Church and State.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Kaltovar published "Life In Kaltovar" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, all telephone traffic is monitored for 'national security reasons'.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, cane fights are a common sight in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, advertisements read like science journal articles complete with extensive references.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to The Comptroller-General's wardrobe.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Following new legislation in Kaltovar, main battle tanks stalk the woods of Kaltovar in search of Golden Jackals.
- : Kaltovar endorsed The Democratic States of Bortheria.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Nooooooooooooooo, The Soylent Green Party, Better Indonesia, Govem, New Fania, Wysrod, Karlando, Ignis Cinere, Isentran, Aprait, Grimmywelsh, Achiotopia, Kebecois, Oyste, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Aspistania, Evonidiche, Lamborghini Murcielago, Free Land of Rebellium, Libertaritaritaritaria, Dustwind, Slaytania, Old Atlantica, Kyrizstanislav, Anisopterra, Constantinolia, Piscina, Valentian Elysium, Evertopia, Randopian, Recon Island, Republic of Karskarovyt, Krystalveil, Ao Kuang, Kuriko, The Republic of Osea, Eames, Rahatalia, Harekoku, Jeelung, Streinct, Alen-roshh, Medetas, AciaciaMont, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Ehrgeizig, Haivon, Xemja, Free Land of Malopolska, and 9 others.Drewish, Armatha, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Mat She, Pianaville, Islands of Czechia, Bortheria, and Porymonia.