The mainland of Kampf Empire consist of seven states and several overseas territories. The states are made out of territory that were fromer Bradenburg colonies in the Pacific. The prison colony of Kampf united and conquered the other colonies to form the country. The country began to be formed in 1873 after Otto von Bismarck was exiled by the Prussian King to the prison colony of Kampf. After several years, in 1891, a rough but deadly Kampf Empire was forged. In 1923, the Wilhelm family was exiled to the very same land they once exiled Otto von Bismarck. After barely surviving the colonization attempts by the United German Federation, the United States of America, the Spanish Empire, and the Japanese Empire, Kampf Empire was declared a fully sovereign and independent nation in 1957. After years of trade and abuse, Kampf Empire has finally become a Pacific power.
Today, the states of Kampf Empire are:
Capital - Neue Königsberg
Capital - Graznick
Capital - Glutzburg
Capital - Fort Kairson
Capital - Jüngar
Capital - Grußen
Capital - Strutgraten
Each state has a unique culture and varying political stances. Each state is allowed to send 5 represenatives to the Lower House of the Kampf Empirean parliament, and 2 represenatives to the Higher House of the Kampf Empirean parliament. Every 6 years, elections are held in the country in order to elect new representatives. The Iron Chancellor is elected and serves until they are 85 years old, or die.
Basis of Belief
Under the watchful eyes of the Ancient God Týr, Kampf Empire is watched over and protected. In order to ensure the protection of Týr, we Kampf Empireans must live a life of lawfulness, and only conquer those who are deserving. The Church of Týr calls for no centralized worship, but for prayers and offerings to be made daily. Those who live according to these rules and/or those who die in battle, shall be granted an eternal position in the glorious legion of Týr, where they shall bring peace to the realms, for all of eternity. Those who fail to meet the requirements shall be damned to spend eternity in the realm of Hel, where their souls shall be forced to never find peace in the never-ending cold.
Heil dir im Siegerkranz,
Herrscher des Vaterlands!
Heil, Kaiser, dir!
|: Fühl in des Thrones Glanz
Die hohe Wonne ganz,
Liebling des Volks zu sein!
Heil Kaiser, dir! :|
Nicht Roß nicht Reisige
Sichern die steile Höh',
Wo Fürsten steh'n:
|: Liebe des Vaterlands,
Liebe des freien Manns
Gründen den Herrscher Thron
Wie Fels im Meer. :|
Heilige Flamme, glüh',
Glüh' und erlösche nie
|: Wir alle stehen dann
Mutig für einen Mann,
Kämpfen und bluten gern
Für Thron und Reich! :|
Dauernder stets zu blüh'n
Weh' unsre Flagge kühn
Auf hoher See!
|: Ha, wie so stolz und hehr
Wirft über Land und Meer
Weithin der deutsche Aar
Flammenden Blick. :|
Handlung und Wissenschaft
Hebe mit Mut und Kraft
Ihr Haupt empor!
|: Krieger und Heldenthat
Finde ihr Lorbeerblatt
Treu aufgehoben dort,
An deinem Thron! :|
Sei, Kaiser Wilhelm, hier
Lang' deines Volkes Zier,
Der Menschheit Stolz!
|: Fühl' in des Thrones Glanz,
Die hohe Wonne ganz,
Liebling des Volks zu sein!
Heil, Kaiser, dir! :|
National Personification of Kampf Empire
Krueger of Krieg
The War on the East
In response to the Sanada Wars of Conquest, Iron Chancellor Eric Gliznic Sr. gave a series of speeches, with this final one being televised across TEP.
Among the paranoia and fear spreading throughout the minds of citizens in the free nations of The East Pacific, Eric Gliznic Sr., the Iron Chancellor of Kampf Empire and it's territories, has prepared a speech to be televised across TEP.
* The camera activates, showing The Iron Chancellor in his office in the Citadel of Steel. Flanked by Iron Guards, Mr. Gliznic is seen with a pair of reading glasses. The 61 year old man sits in a leather chair, but is noticeably energized. This speech is a follow up to one he gave to the evacuating civilians of Kampf Empire. *
"Turning once again, and this time more generally, to the question of invasion, I would observe that there has never been a period in all these long decades of which we boast when an absolute guarantee against invasion, still less against serious raids, could have been given to our people. In the days of Usualstan, of which I was speaking just now, the same storm which would have hidden his transports across the Gobi might have buried the defending troops. There was always the chance, and it is that chance which has excited and befooled the imaginations of many Continental tyrants. Many are the tales that are told. We are assured that novel methods will be adopted, and when we see the originality of malice, the ingenuity of aggression, which our enemy displays, we may certainly prepare ourselves for every kind of novel stratagem and every kind of brutal and treacherous manœuvre. I think that no idea is so outlandish that it should not be considered and viewed with a searching, but at the same time, I hope, with a steady eye. We must never forget the solid assurances of sea power and those which belong to air power if it can be locally exercised.
I have, myself, full confidence that if all do their duty, if nothing is neglected, and if the best arrangements are made, as they are being made, we shall prove ourselves once more able to defend our peninsular home, to ride out the storm of war, and to outlive the menace of tyranny, if necessary for years, if necessary alone. At any rate, that is what we are going to try to do. That is the resolve of His Majesty's Government – every man of them. That is the will of Congress and the nation. The Kampf Empire and the Shavaran Republic, linked together in their cause and in their need, will defend to the death their native soil, aiding each other like good comrades to the utmost of their strength."
* At this point in the speech, Gliznic has stood straight up, knocking over his chair, no longer reading from the paper, and waving a single finger in the air for added emphasis. *
"Even though large tracts of the East and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Clan and all the odious apparatus of Sanada rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in Shavara, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our land, whatever the cost may be! We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Empire or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our territories beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Kampf Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Týr's good time, the nations of the future, with all their power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."
* As the speech ends, one Iron Guard picks up the chair, in which Gliznic sits once more. Meanwhile, the other terminates the video feed. *
First Annual Kampf Elections
Political Parties and Congressional Seating
National People's Party
- Currently hold the majority in Congress with 24/50 seats
- Approval rating of 89%
- Goal is to purify Kampf Empire and spread their beliefs
- Focus on Armed Forces, Police Forces, Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Employment
- Current opposition in Congress with 17/50 seats
- Approval rating of 76%
- Goal is to spread Kampf influence throughout the world
- Focus on Armed Forces, Arms Maufacturing, Influence, and Police Forces
Agrarian People's Front
- Currently hold 5 seats in Congress
- Approval rating of 45%
- Goal is to help preserve Kampf Empire both physically and spiritually
- Focus on Agriculture, Eco-Friendliness, Religiousness, Culture, and Environmental Beauty
Democratic Socialist Party
- Currently have 3/50 seats in Congress
- Approval rating of 45%
- Goal is to improve the lives of Kampf Empireans, while slowing decreasing capitalist policies
- Focus on Welfare, Inclusiveness, Public Healthcare, Public Education, and Public Transport
People's Operation Party
- Currently have 1 seats in Congress
- Approval rating of 9%
- Goal is to turn Kampf Empire into a communist haven for the working class
- Focus on Average Income, Average Income of Poor, Inclusiveness, Income Equality, and Secularism
- Currently have 0 seats in Congress
- Approval rating of 1%
-Goal is to dissolve the federal government and turn each Kampf state into it's own nation.
- Focus on Government Size, Freedom from Taxation, Weaponization, and Averageness
First Annual Iron Chancellor Election Candidate Information
Einesler von Rockboffen
-Political Party - Imperial Party of Kampf
-Current Occupation - Current Iron Chancellor of Kampf Empire and territories
-Previous Occupation - Chief Advisor to the previous Iron Chancellor
- Has been the leader of Kampf Empire since the civil war
- Has been successful in leading Kampf Empire down its own unique path, starting as a chief advisor, and eventually the Iron Chancellor
- Veteran who lost his arm fighting against the socialist in Kampf Empire Civil War, specifically during the heroic Jüngar Counteroffensive
- Seeks to prevent Kampf Empire from turning down a dark path
Einesler von Rockboffen:
-Political Party - National People's Party
-Current Occupation - Chairman of the National People's Party
-Previous Occupation - Field Marshal of the Kampf Empirean National Guard
- Founder of the National People's Party
- Has seen every aspect of Kampf Empirean life and wishes to improve upon it greatly
- Was one of the designers of the Jüngar Counteroffensive and military commander of Graznia's reconstruction
- Seeks to bring balance to Kampf Empire and the surrounding lands
Reforms of 2060
The Kampfian Council of Imperial Peoples shall be founded. The major ethnic groups of people in Kampf shall be able to send a represenative before the Kaiser in order to better represent their plights. The Council shall be be able to vote on National matters, make laws (Which are subject to vetoes and approvals by the other branches of Kampf's government.) The Council shall also include the leaders of the branches of the Kampf Military shall also be members of the Council, with the ability to make choices and laws in favor of the military and security of the nation. Non-Military Council members shall be voted in 2 years by their respective communities, and Military Council members shall be appointed by the Kaiser every 2 years.
The Kaiser shall be given more immediate powers over the nation, with the ability to over-ride decisions of the Congress, and pass a law they see fit. However, any passed law will still be subject to a ruling from the Kampf Supreme Court, with the ability for any law deemed "unconstitutional" to be removed, and the Kaiser to be the center of an impeachment vote.
The Iron Chancellor shall be given more powers, however shall still remain second to the Kaiser. In the event of the Kaiser being impeached, dying with no heir, or being too sick/injured to run the nation, the Iron Chamcellor shall be given the same powers as the Kaiser. The Iron Chancellor shall be elected every 4 years by a populist vote, and shall be limited to a total of 4 terms in office.
The Kampfian Colonies of Kraußer and Hohenzburg shall be given full statehood, and natives will be allowed full naturalization and citizen rights. They shall also be given Federal-Funds in order to better quality of life for the peoples and development infrastructure. The Kampf government shall work with nations that contain high amounts of Kampf Imperials in order to either relocate the people back to Kampf, or negotiate land claims.
The Kampf Imperial Congress shall be expanded to 5 Upper-House Represenatives per state, and however many members of Lower-House Represenatives shall be determined by the population of the states. The Lower House will have power over issues of money, infrastructure, and interstate commerce, while the Upper House will control military issues, diplomacy, and foreign trade. Other issues shall be left in the hands of the State Governments.
The extension of Kampf Naturalization rights shall begin, with the natives of the following lands being granted voting rights, full citizenship, and access to Kampfian Federal Aid:
Kampfian Citizens living abroad shall be be sent ballots for general elections, and shall be given the right to use any Kampfian Embassy in their nation of occupation.
Kampfian Native Tribes, Hohenzburg Natives, and the Ostarian Tribes shall be given further recognition under the Königsberg Recognition Act of 1987, and expanding the League of Tribes to incorporate more natives.
Texarians that are descended from slaves shall be given the right to vote, the right to attend Kampfian schools, and shall be compensated with 20 acres, a house, and a tractor.
The Grand Imperial Army of Kampf Empire shall have it's draft extended, with all 16-25 year olds being given mandatory training 4 times a year, as well as requiring two full years of service at minimum.
The Iron Guard Corps of Neue Königsberg shall be extended, with a small amount remaining the personal guard of the Kaiser, while the rest, and new recruits, will become special operations forces.
The Wrecker Corps shall be updated with modern technology to help them better adapt to warfare of the modern day.
A new course of Sniper and Long-Range training shall become mandatory for all recruits into the military. This, as well as Electronic Warfare shall be immediately taught in the several military universities around Kampf Empire.
A new branch of the Kampf Imperial Defense Corps shall be formed, with it's sile intent being resear h and development of electronic warfare and anti-communication technology.
The Kampfian Army shall be seperated into seven legions, all of which shall fall under the United Kampfian Military Command. The legion's are as follow:
The Black Hand Legion
The Sky-Torch Legion
The Ost-Mark Giants Legion
The Turf-Burners Legion
The Bavaraian Legion
The Hohenz Legion
The Colonial Defense Legion
The Kampfian Naval Fleets shall be upgraded over a course of five years, with a projected 4 Fleets a year being completely updated.
The Kampfian Imperial Air Force shall be updated, with production of P-22 Pythons, Y-91 Castles, and Kampfian DX34 RTDV's being massively increased.
The Kampfian Armed Forces Land Divisions shall have all vehicular equipment updated, with artillery, tanks, armored jeeps, and mobile anti-air batteries being updated and mass-produced.
The Kromwell-War Doctrine shall be replaced with the Zutergeist-War Doctrine.
The Kaiser shall be given power to unilaterally declare war without the consent of Congress.
Treaty of Ost-Farlan
AGREEMENT OF OST-FARLAN
We, the Prominent Figures of the Kampfian Political Axis, do Hereby Sign, Agreeing to the Following Conditions:
1. The Reformation of the Kampfia Republik, fully reinstating all forms of voting and associated social services and/or programs that coincide with voting
2. The Kampfian Royal Family shall inherit the title of Kaiser and Kaiserin, with power to influence the Three Branches of the Government, but shall not have Limitless Power.
3. All rights and privileges gained by Former-Territories under the Kampfian Federation shall be preserved and respected by the Republik.
4. The National Employment Program shall not be removed under any circumstance. Any party that attempts to remove it shall be deemed unconstitutional.
5. The Kampfian Federal Union of Republics shall hereby be converted into the Republik of Kampfia, with the title of Empire being maintained for historical and political purposes.
President Valik Arun
Kaiser Alexander Breisen IV (Hohenzollern by Marriage)
General Secretary Michael Rumstern
President Valik Arun