The Greatest Republic of Kanria is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Akuriya Tsuneru with an even hand, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, keen interest in outer space, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate population of 3.863 billion Kanrians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kanrihara Kakken. The average income tax rate is 96.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kanrian economy, worth 511 trillion Kauis a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 132,307 Kauis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vital intelligence-gathering activities are put on hold as agents return home for seduction training and advanced poker instruction, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kanria's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Karinoshi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Colony of Eastie.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Acting Overseeing Officer of Feu de Glace.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Cinder and Smoke of Tim Stark.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Protectorate of BorPup.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Ban Fedele and his cronies of Brethren.
- : Kanria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography.
- : Following new legislation in Kanria, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
- : Kanria was endorsed by The Confederacy of Eagas.
Endorsements Received: 55 » A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Roissyland, Wiranath, Republic of Monarchists, Socialist Holy American Empire, Fedele, Ver Norge, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Rhealaliit, The Happian Union, Osterreich und Ungarn, Gorbastan, British Calradia, Axdel, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Goodnamesarerare, Republic of Berzerkistan, Janoobi Jazair, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The Holy Utopian Republic, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Escade, Marrico, Talitoa, Liberstankonia, Sericena, Staynes, Stanisiti, Commodore Badger, Roliganistan, Avakael, Yemeni Locusts, Zukchiva, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Eagas, and 5 others.Brethren, BorPup, Tim Stark, Feu de Glace, and Eastie.