|Leader||Protectors of Karemrehan|
The Allied States of Karemrehan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Protectors of Karemrehan with an even hand, and notable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 2.177 billion Karemrehanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of NEW Emre. The average income tax rate is 52.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Karemrehanian economy, worth 155 trillion Jungs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,591 Jungs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Machine gun nests are the latest must-have gardening trend, there's a revolutionary culture in the nation's dairies, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police, and bris parties are all the rage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Karemrehan's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Karemrehan was endorsed by The Gold Phoenix Queendom of Ignis Cinere.
- : Karemrehan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Karemrehan was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Karemrehan was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Karemrehan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the employed".
- : Karemrehan was endorsed by The Republic of Wysrod.
- : Following new legislation in Karemrehan, bris parties are all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Karemrehan, phone taps are frequently carried out by the police.
- : Karemrehan revoked its national faith.
- : Karemrehan voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions On Blood Sports".