|Capital||Gondar - Kemet|
|Leader||Lord General Nelson Van Kario|
|Faith||United Imperial Methodist Church of Zen|
The Holy Methodist Empire of Kario and Nix is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Lord General Nelson Van Kario with an iron fist, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, strictly enforced bedtime, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 3.058 billion Karnixions are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Administration, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gondar - Kemet. The average income tax rate is 71.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Karnixon economy, worth 538 trillion Kanixes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 176,219 Kanixes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Fire and brimstone sermons are accompanied by napalm and fragmentation bombs, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war, it isn't only obsequious grandees who produce a lot of manure at state occasions, and directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Gondar - Kemet as a backdrop. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kario and Nix's national animal is the Grim Wyvern, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is United Imperial Methodist Church of Zen.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kario and Nix endorsed The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Kario and Nix endorsed The United States of Filipopol.
- : Kario and Nix endorsed The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : Following new legislation in Kario and Nix, directors of low-budget sci-fi films are flocking to use Gondar - Kemet as a backdrop.
- : Following new legislation in Kario and Nix, it isn't only obsequious grandees who produce a lot of manure at state occasions.
- : Following new legislation in Kario and Nix, scientists are researching the best way to kill off humanity to prevent catastrophic war.
- : Kario and Nix was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : Kario and Nix was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Kario and Nix was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Kario and Nix was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
Endorsements Received: 65 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Axdel, VW53Aland, Wiranath, Brotherland, Hizuru, Rhealaliit, Republic of Berzerkistan, Someseni, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Am Echad, Kilkire, Pakitsk, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, United China Nation, Stanisiti, Liberstankonia, Roliganistan, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Brethren, Marrabuk, New Leganes, Stellar Colonies, Matdor, La xinga, Ridann, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Modra, Monix, Merlovich, Rage Mage, Zukchiva, Great Algerstonia, Todd McCloud, Talitoa, Tretrid, Bermadia, Ripsylvania, Azureano, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, and 15 others.The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, Sovietsoyuz, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, A mean old man, and BuciLand.