|Leader||President Kayden Jones|
|Faith||All religion is allowed|
|Currency||averoes and patch|
The Nusantara United States of Karoghustan is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by President Kayden Jones with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.589 billion Karonese have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of austienere. The average income tax rate is 55.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Karoghustanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,529 trillion averoes and patches a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 131,940 averoes and patches, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
The right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBK Governor goes house hunting, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, and cheating spouses are required to undergo job training. Crime is totally unknown. Karoghustan's national animal is the comodo, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is All religion is allowed.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Karoghustan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Karoghustan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Karoghustan ceased to exist in The Rejected Realms.
- : Karoghustan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Karoghustan's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Karoghustan relocated from The Republican Legion to The Rejected Realms.
- : Karoghustan was ejected and banned from The Republican Legion by The United States of The Free Republican Union.
- : Karoghustan's influence in The Republican Legion rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Karoghustan's influence in The Republican Legion rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Karoghustan's influence in The Republican Legion rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".