|Animal||Silver Bengal Cat|
The Empire of Kazukiyama is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 467 million Kazukiyamen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunbeam. The average income tax rate is 68.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Kazukiyaman economy, worth 15.7 trillion Kiyamas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 33,574 Kiyamas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
You can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, treason is relative, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels, and signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kazukiyama's national animal is the Silver Bengal Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kazukiyama was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Kazukiyama was endorsed by The Empire of Rohanland.
- : Kazukiyama was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Coruh.
- : Following new legislation in Kazukiyama, signatures have been replaced with illegible scribbles.
- : Kazukiyama was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Kazukiyama was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Kazukiyama was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Kazukiyama, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- : Following new legislation in Kazukiyama, treason is relative.
- : Following new legislation in Kazukiyama, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Marrabuk, Ripsylvania, VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, Brotherland, Ridann, Libertanny, Asendavia, Axdel, Generousity, Rainbow Vests, Dragons Blood, Todd McCloud, Pakitsk, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Lingu, East Malaysia, Tretrid, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Sovietsoyuz, Eudinity, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Raunch, Evrigenis, Oofery, Republic of Berzerkistan, The Earth Systems Alliance, Technocratic Tagalog, Liberstankonia, Modra, ReReReRepublic, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Rohanland, and Refuge Isle.