The Personality Cult of Kedjens is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Kedjens with an iron fist, and renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 1.337 billion Followers of Kedjens are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jensburg. The average income tax rate is 76.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kedjens economy, worth 101 trillion Coins a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 76,224 Coins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's no representation without taxation, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, populations of two-headed Frisian Stabies have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, and no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kedjens's national animal is the Frisian Staby, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kedjens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Kedjens's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kedjens's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kedjens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Kedjens's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kedjens was refounded in Osiris.
- : Kedjens ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Kedjens was endorsed by The Kingdom of Taigama.
- : Kedjens was endorsed by The Panda of Pencil Sharpeners 2.
- : Kedjens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.