The Republic of Kelsyth is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Lena with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 5.792 billion Kelsythians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alnelenora. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kelsythian economy, worth a remarkable 1,492 trillion Korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 257,755 Korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, and tourists visit Kelsyth to mass-moon Kelsythian politicians. Crime is totally unknown. Kelsyth's national animal is the Hippogryph, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Truacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, tourists visit Kelsyth to mass-moon Kelsythian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Kelsyth was endorsed by The Legendary Land of Layngderfleethe.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Kelsyth's radio stations.
- : Kelsyth was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in Kelsyth, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
Endorsements Received: 109 » A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Arkantis, Kangarawa, Riveraland, CopyCato, Sansangra, Socialist Holy American Empire, Galve, Someseni, Squid Ruinosa, Wiranath, Bullpups, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, British Calradia, Ridann, Republic of Berzerkistan, Axdel, Hizuru, Neruch, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Pakitsk, Indrapore, Enlil, Slui, BearStackof2015, Talitoa, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Asian Republics, The United Neo American Union, Libertanny, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, Liberstankonia, La xinga, Roliganistan, Matdor, Adolanta, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Eagas, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Stellar Colonies, East Malaysia, and 59 others.Kyrloth, Modra, Evrigenis, Volkarai, Monix, Kalaratri, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, VernKhalla, ArenaC, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Headpat Central, Kevduxia, Republic of New India, Fellon, Trulu, Tretrid, Ripsylvania, Schrebia, Vaskeden, Waldenes, Lingu, Rohanland, Acronis, Greater New Cassandra, The Three States of Fortuna, Coruh, The Eternal Land of Jong, Staynes, Raunch, SecularNorth, Jakubonia, Puelo, The Brazillian Parlament Of Idideology, Tseriesiscoming, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Under Sea Desert, CheeseBurrito, TM-Jesselton, Imprisoned Freeman, RealDealGG1, Didusland, Flench, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, BuciLand, Nevertopia, Santa Dystopia, Khadah, Survivoristan, BTProductions, Chriona, The Great Imperial States of America, Pekweng, Layngderfleethe, and Refuge Isle.