The United States of Kenaniahistan is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 291 million Kenaniahistanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shilo. The average income tax rate is 16.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kenaniahistanian economy, worth 23.9 trillion Rivets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Gambling. Average income is 82,236 Rivets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Cigarettes are dead-cheap, mathematicians are hated by children across the country, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast, and drunk drivers are sentenced to death. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kenaniahistan's national animal is the Otter, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to heavy metals seepage into national waterways.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kenaniahistan resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The People's Republic of Basedania.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Papua states.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The Republic of Karakalpak Republic.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The Republic of New Tronia.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Alfafar.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The Republic of Nouvelle-Guadeloupe.
- : Kenaniahistan was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of 6th Rome.
- : Following new legislation in Kenaniahistan, drunk drivers are sentenced to death.
- : Following new legislation in Kenaniahistan, female newsreaders distract the nation by breastfeeding during broadcast.