|Leader||Takao-class Heavy Cruiser Atago|
The Teasing Onēe-san of Kerlodia is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Takao-class Heavy Cruiser Atago with a fair hand, and remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.776 billion Shipgirls are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Port. The average income tax rate is 93.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Shipgirl economy, worth 346 trillion Headpats a year, is highly specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 124,898 Headpats, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
All recreational drugs are legal, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an 'Air Brancaland' flight has been offered asylum, and dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kerlodia's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nauticalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kerlodia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Kerlodia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes, Least Corrupt Governments, and Safest.
- : Kerlodia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Kerlodia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Kerlodia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Kerlodia was refounded in Balder.
- : Kerlodia ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Kerlodia was endorsed by The Optimal Federal Republic of Xandev.
- : Kerlodia was endorsed by The Perfect Restfulness of Quiescent.
- : Kerlodia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest and Highest Poor Incomes.