|Leader||President Arendal I Dragonsson|
The Kingdom of Kervewth is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Arendal I Dragonsson with an even hand, and remarkable for its daily referendums, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.757 billion Kervewthians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Law & Order, and Social Policy also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dragonwick. The average income tax rate is 29.0%.
The powerhouse Kervewthian economy, worth 197 trillion Yerkhs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 112,345 Yerkhs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
There's some really clean windows in Kervewthian houses, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event, nude art is becoming wildly popular, and 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kervewth's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kervewth was endorsed by The Republic of Nonait.
- : Following new legislation in Kervewth, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Kervewth, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Kervewth, the nation grinds to a halt on the anniversary of every marginally noteworthy event.
- : Following new legislation in Kervewth, there's some really clean windows in Kervewthian houses.
- : Following new legislation in Kervewth, the military is recruiting war criminals to join its weapons research teams.
- : Kervewth was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Rosalidia.
- : Kervewth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Kervewth was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Kervewth, the government maintains a Department of Skulduggery.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Wymondham, Rigels Light, Aragon AI, Jamil Federations, Swebtartd, Lukatonia, Zapadni Srpski entitet, Helperness, Deosdora, Lonanaby, Ananeticca, Thrallos, Mapelstan, Medeia, Scutum, Dhaeland, Pridelantic people, Palamos, Imperialistic States of Howa, Uncute, Abra2016, Yokiria, United Finns, Emlay, Perang majuuuuu, Frinotonia, Novkostroyka, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, Rosalidia, and Nonait.