|Capital||New Yoz City|
The United States of Khazadine is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Khaszae Kenner with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 2.598 billion Khazadineans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Yoz City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 73.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Khazadinean economy, worth 374 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 144,126 Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.5 times as much as the poorest.
Over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and the nation is currently revamping its entire education system. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Khazadine's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Khazadine voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Auralia".
- : Khazadine voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Personal Privacy".
- : Khazadine endorsed The Free Land of BootJack.
- : Khazadine endorsed The Aumeltopia Endorsers of Untied Provinces of Atlantica.
- : Following new legislation in Khazadine, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- : Following new legislation in Khazadine, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Khazadine, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Khazadine, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes.
- : Following new legislation in Khazadine, supermarkets must refund spoilt milk even six months after the sale.
- : Khazadine was endorsed by The Free Land of BootJack.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Si-topia, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, Kringalia, Jehenna, Farengeto, Darakin, Wyatonians, Quiescent, Linguiniland, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, Kiasu-ism, The naked people, Escevola, Tsunamy, Aywhyou, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Lotadia, Volaworand, Sedunn, Calistan, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Asdfghuiop, Moreana, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Drugged Monkeys, New Briantown, Jaxon, PASTIR, Erinor, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Paranoia, UnShleepd, Aguatania, Silberne Wache, The National Corporation, The Two Jerseys, Janapuri, Kholdan, Towi Lamia, Isokenzar, and 51 others.Anachronolandia, Cuuldere, Vincent Field, Xandev, Saciu, Rabbitz, Kandorith, Agalaesia, Grouu, Auphelia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Lambdaland, Qvait, Whimichy, Birdkeeper, A Frog Dimension, The Filippinas, Maletora, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, Ariankido, Dasko, Nowa Europa, Churumduul, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Slenrotros, Mew Nation, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, P R of China, The West Valley Mountains, Qawe, Phanama, Abarri, United Federated States of Omega, Higash, Negoshi, Aurcania, Jennaterra, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Pays de Loire, North Prarie, Upper Tyrconnel, Untied Provinces of Atlantica, and BootJack.