The Republic of Kijiji ya Kikale is a very large, genial nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working population of 133 million Kijiji ya Kikaleans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 23.8%.
The strong Kijiji ya Kikalean economy, worth 7.81 trillion pesos a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 58,738 pesos, with the richest citizens earning 6.2 times as much as the poorest.
Former arsonists can be found on local fire brigades, there are traffic jams at sea as diligent customs officers check every part of every ship, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world, and pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kijiji ya Kikale's national animal is the cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kijiji ya Kikale's influence in RIUVV fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Kijiji ya Kikale's influence in RIUVV fell from "Instigator" to "Contender".
- : Kijiji ya Kikale's influence in RIUVV fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Kijiji ya Kikale's influence in RIUVV fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Kijiji ya Kikale's influence in RIUVV fell from "Eminence Grise" to "Enforcer".
- : Kijiji ya Kikale lost the position of RIUVV WA Delegate to The United States of Santo Espirito.
- : Kijiji ya Kikale lost the endorsement of The United States of Santo Espirito.
- : Kijiji ya Kikale voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting People with Disabilities".
- : Kijiji ya Kikale's influence in RIUVV fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".
- : Following new legislation in Kijiji ya Kikale, pre-takeoff checks last longer than the flights themselves.
Endorsements Received: None.