The Kingdom of Kildareia is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, devout population of 1.729 billion Kildareians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The tiny, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.9%.
The very strong Kildareian economy, worth 130 trillion Kildarian Dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 75,568 Kildarian Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 271,803 per year while the poor average 15,038, a ratio of 18.1 to 1.
Chocolate in Kildareia has its flavour enhanced by the salty tears of enslaved factory workers, the nation's drinking water tends to glow green at night, government popup ads are springing up like weeds, and the nation's orphanages and maternity wards have been nicknamed 'the Killbot Factories'. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Kildareia's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kildareia's influence in The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Kildareia's influence in The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kildareia's influence in The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Kildareia resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kildareia relocated from The Rejected Realms to The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals.
- : Kildareia was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Volsar.
- : Kildareia was endorsed by The Jack of All Trades of Dead I Jack.
- : Kildareia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kildareia's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kildareia was endorsed by The Supreme Imperial Union of Panormia.