The Federation of KillerKahn is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and state-planned economy. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 395 million KillerKahnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Bongbang. The average income tax rate is 73.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped KillerKahnian economy, worth 11.0 trillion Rupilders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Pizza Delivery industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 27,942 Rupilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, snap elections are called over every minor impasse, on-duty Air KillerKahn flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class, and surveillance cameras are banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. KillerKahn's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : KillerKahn was endorsed by The People's Republic of Capablanca.
- : KillerKahn was endorsed by The Dominion of Outer Shenendoah.
- : KillerKahn was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in KillerKahn, surveillance cameras are banned.
- : Following new legislation in KillerKahn, on-duty Air KillerKahn flight attendants are usually seen napping in first class.
- : Following new legislation in KillerKahn, snap elections are called over every minor impasse.
- : KillerKahn was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- : Following new legislation in KillerKahn, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : KillerKahn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : KillerKahn voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
Endorsements Received: 132 » Lulubellia, Aerilia, Koda-Land, The Rhein States, Omnistria, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Orado, Ellbonnia, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Yaorozu, Viviser, Guer Aike, Francois Isidore, Imperial Pieserged, Simone Republic, Loutsland, Hamerica, Dar es Saalam, Corfad, Blyskalia, North Bratislava, East Akra, Former English Colony, Yellops, Bankowiata, Valentine Z, Wilkshire, Republica Guilleana, Interdimensional Zone, Zzozona, Hardscrabble, Territorio di Nessuno, Cretox State, Xagill, Tyirza, Shibutani, Dreadton, McMasterdonia, Siwale, Dangine, Figyjharli, Zemnaya Svoboda, Valgarda, Svenskskit, Bharathvarsh, Sikol, Great Bights Mum, Kranostav, Sil Dorsett, Barabolia, and 82 others.Xentherida, Selfgradatude, Tringapore, Yokciq Empire, Super Girl, Empy, Notyoutopia, Travislavania, Illusia and Neverendia, Frances Francis the First of France, Holy Oranz, Kragsgale, Andexia, El Fiji Grande, New Lakemba, Ravendi, Lol2639, The Tampa Bay Rays, Clan Spaniel, Xyrron, Libertania Democratica, Votak Matim, Pasargad, BTProductions, Aryan Homeland, Sunto, Draconian Progression, Maott, Chips and Guac, Steampunk Ariel, The Pantheons, Morgul, Ethnon, New Celoveniortan, Viridiann, Climeria, Siforpeo, Mon Island, Cajland, Religioncord, Wineclaw, Kazoo Basin, Colfes, Darkmondoria, Joevala, Tsandonown, Pallaith, Seanat, Wapistan, Britle, Planes, Shadowrik, Centrialand, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Sundred, Runeda, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Eternal Dominion, Kastonvia, Madjack, The Mazur Empire, Nodnarb, Sopernia, Bearical, Venicea, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Fizban, WeKnow, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Aeolist, Jaxikistan, Federal Republic of Genosha, Card Kingdom, Que Lukustinardon, Outer Shenendoah, and Capablanca.