The Dictatorship of Kinez is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its public floggings, vat-grown people, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.16 billion Kinezians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Law & Order, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trizaterks. The average income tax rate is 63.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kinezian economy, worth 114 trillion Grizzes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,061 Grizzes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The police have been known to wiretap confessional boxes, there's a bright dawn ahead for Kinez, visions of giant pink Grizzly Bears are a common side effect after Kinezians eat their meals, and some Kinezians have nicknamed the monarch "Caligula". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kinez's national animal is the Grizzly Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kinez was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Kinez was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Kinez was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Kinez was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Kinez was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Kinez was reclassified from "Psychotic Dictatorship" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- : Kinez was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Kinez, some Kinezians have nicknamed the monarch "Caligula".
- : Following new legislation in Kinez, visions of giant pink Grizzly Bears are a common side effect after Kinezians eat their meals.
- : Following new legislation in Kinez, there's a bright dawn ahead for Kinez.
Endorsements Received: 24 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Evrigenis, Brotherland, Zukchiva, Marrabuk, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Dragons Blood, Axdel, Todd McCloud, The Three States of Fortuna, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, BuciLand, Sunsistan, Modra, Oofery, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Staynes, Asendavia, and Flying Snow.