The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of Brytania is a huge, genial nation, notable for its smutty television, daily referendums, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 704 million Brytanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 49.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Brytanian economy, worth 78.1 trillion Pounds a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 110,966 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Sometimes a single pallbearer is all you need, prison visits increase substantially during election years, the national anthem is a rather effective sleeping aid, and industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kingdom of Brytania's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, industry tycoons rarely hide their misdeeds due to the government's habit of bailing them out.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, the national anthem is a rather effective sleeping aid.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Kingdom of Brytania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Kingdom of Brytania voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Kingdom of Brytania voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Deadeye Jack".
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, sometimes a single pallbearer is all you need.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, the well-to-do in Europe are never on time for important appointments.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, politicians stage photo ops featuring barely functional fighter jets.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Brytania, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Elisabethshagen, The Seven Provinces, Saint Domingo, Invernessia, Meropis, Irminsulia, Owlograd, Thracia Republic, Rivierenland, Dark Matter, NorthPortugal, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, North of Americas, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Walfo, The New Nordic Union, Ausvelt, Destyntine, Northern German Federation, Jim the Baptist, St Scarlett, The Champions League, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Imperium Anglorum, Yahlia, Abject Ludicrosity, Regnum Italiae, Mallesia, Savinecross, Leranditale, La Gaulle, Greater Icelandia, Shaor, Viktorias, Republic of Satherland, Enway, New Hevania, Turkenia, Someseni, Nardin, Kanokla, Trixeland, The New Mexican Confederation, The Young Ur, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, and 22 others.Wombelland, Elania Kingdom, Anskerdank, Libertandonien, Chioganah, Continental Social Democrats, Litalia Vala, Valtrona, Anglo-Francios, An Clar, Apabeossie, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Bareu, Dorenstad, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Emynia, Maalat, Nazakhstan Empire, En Hassik, and San Guglielmo.