The Constitutional Monarchy of Kingdom of Mangos is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 881 million Kingdom of Mangosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Spirituality, with Education, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Kingdom of Mangosian economy, worth 36.6 trillion Credits a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 41,599 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Major corporations receive tax breaks for no apparent reason, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, and the government has adopted a more thrifty attitude to administrating the country's needs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kingdom of Mangos's national animal is the Raccoon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The Disconcerting Deputy of Flying Snow.
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Kingdom of Mangos lost the endorsement of The Vizier of Asendavia.
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The Vizier and Sam of New Leganes.
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Horn of Havenkaap.
- : Kingdom of Mangos's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
- : Kingdom of Mangos was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Kingdom of Mangos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
Endorsements Received: 23 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Liberstankonia, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Mays Austrian Nation, Evrigenis, Libertanny, A mean old man, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Sunsistan, Modra, Oofery, Roissyland, Horn of Havenkaap, New Leganes, Ephem, Asendavia, and Flying Snow.