The Principality of Kingdom of Pars is a huge, efficient nation, remarkable for its lack of airports, national health service, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 325 million Parsians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ecbatana. The average income tax rate is 35.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kingdom of Parsian economy, worth 38.6 trillion Dēnārus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 118,887 Dēnārus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The carbon footprint falls along with the human footprint during war, nude art is becoming wildly popular, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets, and the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kingdom of Pars's national animal is the Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, the government is attempting to impose a new national language on the public.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, authorities are looking for a stool pigeon to rat out who is stealing food from pigeon toilets.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, the carbon footprint falls along with the human footprint during war.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, male friends are often accompanied by a female relative in order to prove their 'straightness'.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, citizens are forced to donate blood once every three months.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, politicians that report exaggerated crowd sizes for their speeches are dismissed for being delusional.
- : Kingdom of Pars was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, it's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt.
- : Following new legislation in Kingdom of Pars, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
Endorsements Received: 167 » Stoyania, Republic of Berzerkistan, Gorbastan, Karatol-Advenra, Roliganistan, Shinnokawa, Pakitsk, New Lukania, Astroa, Fedele, The Death Syndicate, Empalla, Survivoristan, Tissandra, Yutogolan, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, Wersh, Brethren, Talitoa, East Malaysia, The Angel of Charity, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Devlon, Davelands, Alls Andurg, Kangarawa, Axdel, Euricanis, Brotherland, Acheronn, Memostan, Wiranath, Tel Mithru, Arkantis, VoyKovie, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Unger under over, VW53Aland, Ska Hydorordia, Kilkire, Wizardonia, Kampf Empire, Osterreich und Ungarn, Restoration of Eastern Kaiserreich, Trimmania, Galve, Todd McCloud, The New Wisconsin Empire, Ravendi, and 117 others.Seri Tai Republic, Merlovich, Nova Eire, Just Vale 2, Dyonisistan, Klaassopli, Bai Lung, Izonno, Servants of Gizmo, Bortalandet, The Grecoroman republic, Mundiferrum, Someseni, Nazagully, Freedom Fascists, Kaigi, Norjis, Am Echad, The Solar Ottomans, H-Zhena, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Matdor, Headpat Central, Ridann, The Anarchy Republic of Slaanesh, Chria Deau, Impia Aghte, Drunken Seal Islands, Kucia, Arpino, United Atlantic Provinces, Perpetuam, The Sacred Whale, Bachtendekuppen, New Military, Enchiladas, Atlia Sonis, America Mjolnir, Buck-in-Gham, Roissyland, Eurasia States, LewisWorld, Gratefuland, United China Nation, Mer Dieu, Kario and Nix, Analon, Quark Unit, Mariarty, Lyontisia, Endertopias, The Almighty Country, SloveStates, Janoobi Jazair, Rhealaliit, New Bradenia Ghost, Monezambique, Magosconity, The Empire of Rijelv, Ver Norge, Durfia, North Insomnia, Socialist Holy American Empire, Ssssnake Eyessss, Sonictopia, The Underwood Industrial Empire, Marrico, Propwash, Broengtopia, Aleister, Blobbo, ArenaC, The Humble Abyss, Notthis, New Leganes, Theenzeraqtamdeopia, CheeseBurrito, Cameronia Excellentia, Choushuu, Renovatio de Imperium Coreanum, Gluponija, Greater Felter, Puckconnolly, Superior Indonesia, Funkadelia, Dzosk, Lanagon, ReeK, Qui sequuntur somnia, Tree Egg, Stanisiti, United Luka, AngusEssa, Tim Stark, The United empires, The Romanum Legio, Elejamie, Smash Mouth Islands, Tiransia, The United Neo American Union, Bacon Land, Aelitia, The island of Kiria, Ribanzi, Opossum Slayer, Hizuru, Tshana, Histania, 8-bit Dragons, Swiftwhiskers, ThE MaIyA, Slys Paws, Brundural, The Black Heart, Din taiko, Pentlandia, and Plazland.