The Sultanate of Kinsatri is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its frequent executions, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The democratic population of 318 million Kinsatrians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 14.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Kinsatrian economy, worth 17.3 trillion Isdras a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 54,473 Isdras, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, extreme hiring regulations mean a job in Kinsatri is often a lifetime appointment, entire families swing in the wind at the national gallows, and the government is spending billions of taxpayer Isdras to support "struggling" industries. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Kinsatri's national animal is the Elme, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kinsatri was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : Kinsatri was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Kinsatri's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Kinsatri was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : Kinsatri was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Kinsatri was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Kinsatri was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Kinsatri endorsed The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : Kinsatri was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : Kinsatri was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector, the Top 5% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector, and the Top 10% for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
Endorsements Received: 17 » Valentian Elysium, The Soylent Green Party, Wysrod, Northern Nivaria, Kuriko, Ignis Cinere, Recon Island, New Fania, Dustwind, Ehrgeizig, Itic, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, The Republic of Osea, and Bortheria.