The United States of Kiyortza is a massive, efficient nation, renowned for its national health service, ubiquitous missile silos, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.4 billion Kiyortzanis love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kittalor. The average income tax rate is 69.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Kiyortzani economy, worth 124 trillion Kiyashis a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,578 Kiyashis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels, third world countries are rich in "I Love Kittalor" t-shirts, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Kiyashis each year, and heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kiyortza's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kiyortza, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste.
- : Following new legislation in Kiyortza, citizens select which government department gets their income tax Kiyashis each year.
- : Following new legislation in Kiyortza, third world countries are rich in "I Love Kittalor" t-shirts.
- : Kiyortza lodged a message on the Anteria Regional Message Board.
- : Kiyortza was endorsed by The Sultanate of Gorabo.
- : Kiyortza was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Kiyortza, captured Brasilistani POWs are staying in 5-star hotels.
- : Following new legislation in Kiyortza, RPG fans reminisce fondly about when people thought they were evil and dangerous rather than geeky and socially inept.
- : Following new legislation in Kiyortza, parents dread their examinations more than their children.
- : Kiyortza was endorsed by The Holy Red Federal Republic of Syrgastan.
Endorsements Received: 31 » Lesser Velutaria, Foxomexra, Draytopia, Prybourne, Toubaze, Vescarium, Whitmarche, Anderum, Hatstheput, Teckia, The New Bulgarian Order, Speke, Valino, Medovia, Commodium, Tarristan, Misnomers, East Chimore, Sab Demenr, Senshen, Norscandia, New Sarmathia, New Sebronia, Plattinum, Bro Wyned, Sarazebia, Flatstone, Fallooplesburg, Norkantion, Syrgastan, and Gorabo.