|Leader||Hank Bigboy Jr|
The Red Army of Knastrovia is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Hank Bigboy Jr with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.872 billion Knastrovians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Welfare and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rorikstead. The average income tax rate is 96.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Knastrovian economy, worth a remarkable 1,668 trillion Motorcycle Gaskets a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Beef-Based Agriculture. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 342,460 Motorcycle Gaskets, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Vacationing Knastrovians expect to be treated as royalty, the nation is under martial law, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism, and the Sandmen are calling it a night. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Knastrovia's national animal is the Nighthawk, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Hankism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Knastrovia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed and the Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, the Sandmen are calling it a night.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, the jackhammer is considered a tool of artistic criticism.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, the nation is under martial law.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, vacationing Knastrovians expect to be treated as royalty.
- : Knastrovia lodged a message on the The Hope Federation Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, traffic tickets are punishable by 9000 push-ups.
- : Following new legislation in Knastrovia, the justice of Knastrovia is considered superior to that of other nations.