The Bluie Gamer of Konar is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Bluie with an iron fist, and notable for its vat-grown people, frequent executions, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 9.497 billion Konarians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Emswe. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Konarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,337 trillion Chukas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 140,845 Chukas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The upper class have been throwing riots after hunting was recently banned, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, and Bluie's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Konar's national animal is the Tersik, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Kat Worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Konar, Bluie's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners.
- : Konar resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Konar was endorsed by The Holy Republic of New Bremerton.
- : Konar was endorsed by The Monarchy of Mareor.
- : Konar was endorsed by The Ghost of Delegate Past of Pallaith.
- : Konar was endorsed by The Republic of Spartoptia.
- : Following new legislation in Konar, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Konar was endorsed by The Delegate-elect of McMasterdonia.
- : Konar was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Clan Spaniel.
- : Konar was endorsed by The Click to endorse of 1 very fast endotarter.