The Federal Republic of Konneticut is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Boromir with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, smutty television, and national health service. The compassionate population of 2.217 billion Konneticutians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sao Marino. The average income tax rate is 92.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Konneticutian economy, worth 364 trillion Pound Sterlings a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 164,449 Pound Sterlings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most politicians belong to the Church of the Divine Kickback, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys', children dream of becoming physicians and physicists, and exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Konneticut's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is None.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, exports are stamped with "made by the invisible hand you commies".
- : Konneticut voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of dress".
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, children dream of becoming physicians and physicists.
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, national parks have long lines of different gender-specific 'Porta-Pottys'.
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, most politicians belong to the Church of the Divine Kickback.
- : Konneticut was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, Boromir's speeches are beloved by insomniacs.
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, government statisticians explain census inaccuracies by declaring that "Sith happens".
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, builders across Konneticut are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Konneticut, an aboriginal talking stick is used for leaders' debates at election time.
Endorsements Received: 67 » VW53Aland, H-Zhena, Todd McCloud, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Tretrid, Staynes, Khadah, A mean old man, Dragons Blood, Santa Dystopia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Rainbow Vests, Ridann, East Malaysia, La xinga, Roissyland, Pakitsk, Greater New Cassandra, New Leganes, Asendavia, BuciLand, Oofery, Sunsistan, Coruh, Centrical Union, Acronis, Wallenburg, Debluu, Nevertopia, Tassirion, Axdel, Layngderfleethe, Arunika, Gunov, Distro-Spartica, ReReReRepublic, Lorrana, BearStackof2015, Under Upper Antartica, Eastern Alksearia, Barfleur, Unger under over, Kaigi, Dravida India, The Almighty Country, Sen Jast, and 17 others.Drunken Seal Islands, The Kulaata Islands, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, The Empire of Rijelv, LibRight Libertarianism, Shavara, Wanabe, Slonful, Stellar Colonies, From New World, Eagle Crest, Pirnovo, Tierra Fuego, Veterans Association, Northern Celavon, and Grossvietnam.