The Republic of Kovish is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bulbolito Bayagbag with an iron fist, and renowned for its aversion to nipples, public floggings, and national health service. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 3.356 billion Kovishians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fekfek. The average income tax rate is 70.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Kovishian economy, worth 280 trillion Kupals a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 83,649 Kupals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Former state leaders include a TV comic and a cowboy actor, the government spends millions of Kupals every year prosecuting spammers, the optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem", and the most popular stadium acts are one-off performances. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kovish's national animal is the Turat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is MiLodi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kovish was endorsed by The People's Republic of Jazzfrezia.
- : Kovish was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Ferrhibium.
- : Kovish was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Kovish was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, the most popular stadium acts are one-off performances.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, the optimally efficient parking strategy for business commuters is referred to as the "traveling salesman problem".
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, the government spends millions of Kupals every year prosecuting spammers.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, former state leaders include a TV comic and a cowboy actor.
- : Following new legislation in Kovish, internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase.
- : Kovish endorsed The Glorious People's Republic of Integria.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Saciu, Erinor, Wehraboos, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Barabarom, The Filippinas, Aumeltopia, Hanguk-Nippon, Jehenna, Xandev, Amerion, Kringalia, Farengeto, USNE2018, Beepee, PenguinPies, Dasko, Luddinlande, Aurcania, Tsunamy, New Briantown, Land Without Shrimp, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Mapico, Empa Aserium, The Tecorogan Federation, Tsvetania, Darakin, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Direwolf1, Astraee, Aidenfieeld, Bear Connors Paradiso, Nueva Alta California, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Techganet, Terran Draconia, North Kanuckistan, Baltenlands, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Havenfell, Japanese Federal Republic, InnWorm, Anserisa, and 56 others.Ralphburg, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weburya, FreeFishers, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Holy Free, Elan Sleazebaganno, Compli, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Dis7Nation, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Nowa Europa, Well F, Vega Naothia, Sandaoguo, Vincent Field, Drugged Monkeys, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Myness, Catillos, Avia Lavanda, Abarri, Belschaft, Trinennie, House Ahsanul, Merevane, Tepertopia, Philippinia, Qawe, Phanama, Kricivk, Bartonia Nova, Venestralia, Laurus Altat, Purple Hyacinth, Ovkianos, Brunier, Klobitien, Kaoia, Zataras, Rebel-topia, Ofaria, Alfama, Vanbella, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Integria, Ferrhibium, and Jazzfrezia.