The Republic of Kristanya is a huge, safe nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and national health service. The compassionate, devout population of 495 million Kristanyans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Paisley. The average income tax rate is 70.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Kristanyan economy, worth 22.3 trillion Pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Tourism. Average income is 45,063 Pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
They say that Kristanyans made a dessert and called it peace, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, bike rage is all the rage, and old age is the nation's leading method of execution. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kristanya's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kristanya was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : Kristanya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Kristanya was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Following new legislation in Kristanya, old age is the nation's leading method of execution.
- : Following new legislation in Kristanya, bike rage is all the rage.
- : Following new legislation in Kristanya, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
- : Kristanya was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Kristanya, they say that Kristanyans made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Kristanya, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Kristanya, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
Endorsements Received: 30 » VW53Aland, Zukchiva, H-Zhena, Stellar Colonies, Liberstankonia, Brotherland, Rainbow Vests, Libertanny, Axdel, Dragons Blood, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, The Three States of Fortuna, The Eternal Land of Jong, Tretrid, Aivintis, Virgoliaendorses, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Evrigenis, Oofery, Eudinity, Technocratic Tagalog, Azureano, Modra, The Atlae Isles, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, and Coruh.