The Most Serene Republic of Kroll Union is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.15 billion Kroll have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beacon. The average income tax rate is 88.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kroll economy, worth 912 trillion Kroll Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 127,611 Kroll Marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election", Kroll novella fans become unusually flustered when thinking about Leader, military pistols are more secure than the national treasury, and sailors spend their shore leave helping old ladies cross the street. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kroll Union's national animal is the Sheep, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kroll Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Kroll Union was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Grov Portion.
- : Kroll Union was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Kroll Union was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Kroll Union was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Kroll Union was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Novamexia 3.
- : Following new legislation in Kroll Union, sailors spend their shore leave helping old ladies cross the street.
- : Following new legislation in Kroll Union, military pistols are more secure than the national treasury.
- : Kroll Union voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Journalism Protection Act".
- : Kroll Union voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Mikeswill".
Endorsements Received: 74 » Spudlandia, Raghallaigh, Le Libertia, Aexnidaral, Katkasistan, Woodleland, Murden, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Budraria, Liveropolis, Lethen, Voxum Mortalum, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Free Rosabell, Estanglia, Liberepublia, Brickfield, Awesomepotomia, Trollfaceia, Vuzalex, United-Marrshmallows, Elaeria, Vlazinova, Union Lysk, Pirataria, Purgitz, Akeland, Illyrda, Yugarritia, Igueranel, New Peoples Empire, Greatnessity City, Polgaria, Muertio, Ipsonasia, Old Aweic Wirs, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Moldovenia, Zakanda, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Dat Countreh, Mikkazuki, The Democratic Peoples, Poquaoi, Bolger, Clialaad, and 24 others.Twilight Ways, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Saarland-Niederbayern, Emastalia, Estingberg, Desrouleaux, Purple Ruthenia, Tyanelia, Chungus World, Federal Republic of Respondia, Envielle, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Fox-Wolf Unions, Thurston, Ikheria, Kingdom of Stargard, Bellcon, Gabingston, Novamexia 3, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, and Grov Portion.