The Queen's State of Kromantse is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 24.62 billion Kromantseans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Industry. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.6%.
The very strong Kromantsean economy, worth 838 trillion betales a year, is quite specialized and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 34,044 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 330,084 per year while the poor average 169, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, Kromantse's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, government officials frequently cut taxes as a distraction from antics with their secretaries, and students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. Kromantse's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kromantse's influence in The Philippines rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Kromantse was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : Kromantse's influence in The Philippines rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Kromantse's influence in The Philippines rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kromantse's influence in The Philippines rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kromantse's influence in The Philippines rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kromantse relocated from Indonesia to The Philippines.
- : Kromantse's influence in Indonesia rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kromantse's influence in Indonesia rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Kromantse relocated from 0000 to Indonesia.