The Republic of Kucia is a colossal, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.536 billion Kucians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jekuch. The average income tax rate is 98.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Kucian economy, worth a remarkable 1,758 trillion Kucian Dollars a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 205,969 Kucian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations, nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more, and the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kucia's national animal is the Tardigrade, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kucia endorsed The Federal republic of Republoslavia.
- : Kucia was endorsed by The Federal republic of Republoslavia.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, nobody looks each other in the eye at neighborhood block parties any more.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, exceptionally healthy police officers can sprint after crooks for hours on end.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, ambitious "businessmen" use their children to sell and advertise their products.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, belligerent citizens shoot at passing clouds for 'violating their airspace'.
- : Following new legislation in Kucia, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Asendavia, A Slanted Black Stripe, ReeK, H-Zhena, Am Echad, Kangarawa, Wiranath, CopyCato, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Squid Ruinosa, Hizuru, Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, United China Nation, Axdel, Aihon, Dreamersistan, Euricanis, VW53Aland, Neruch, Unger under over, Kaigi, Elejamie, Talitoa, Bullpups, Indrapore, Rhealaliit, BearStackof2015, Kilkire, Kalaratri, Pakitsk, Enlil, Grossvietnam, La xinga, Firenation91, Dragons Blood, Marrabuk, Roliganistan, Amjedia, The Death Syndicate, Rainbow Vests, Outer Verron Swicia Islands, Ridann, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Ripsylvania, Fellon, East Malaysia, Trulu, and 63 others.Tretrid, Todd McCloud, Azureano, Distro-Spartica, Hexyia, The Three States of Fortuna, Greater New Cassandra, Staynes, Pekweng, A mean old man, BuciLand, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Stellar Colonies, Roissyland, New Leganes, Tawuse, Oofery, Coruh, Republic of New India, Plazland, FreedomIand, Acronis, Nevertopia, Wallenburg, Dravida India, Debluu, Tassirion, Clarence-Voslage, ArenaC, Monteconstance, Alttaea, Biingus, Arunika, From New World, Layngderfleethe, Rabarbarys, Cellar Doors, Goodnamesarerare, THE V0ID, Barfleur, Lorrana, The solar ottomans, Eastern Alksearia, Norna Chitya, North Bernia, Jove Mahmo, CheeseBurrito, The Kulaata Islands, Pirnovo, Lueva, Blobon, Technocratic Tagalog, Spiruvania, Dermsie area, Eagle Crest, New Era states, Aquyia, Tierra Fuego, Maricentria, Veterans Association, and Republoslavia.