The Roavinian SPSF Puppet of Kutumal XXI is a colossal, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Scorpion population. The hard-working population of 8.31 billion Kutumal XXIians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 20.1%.
The Kutumal XXIian economy, worth 351 trillion Latinums a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 42,316 Latinums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kutumal XXI's national animal is the Scorpion, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kutumal XXI's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kutumal XXI relocated from Novus Roma to Artificial Solar System.
- : Kutumal XXI applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Kutumal XXI's influence in Novus Roma rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Kutumal XXI's influence in Novus Roma rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Kutumal XXI's influence in Novus Roma rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Kutumal XXI resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Kutumal XXI relocated from Artificial Solar System to Novus Roma.
- : Kutumal XXI relocated from The Solar System to Artificial Solar System.
- : Kutumal XXI relocated from Artificial Solar System to The Solar System.