The Trout Mine of Kyraxa is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.425 billion Kyraxans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Akaridge. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 49.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Kyraxan economy, worth 124 trillion Meats a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is 87,031 Meats, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
On graduation day the hats thrown in the air fly high enough to stun passing pigeons, a rash of recently-elected candidates have begun to push Bigtopia-friendly policies, the only position a woman can hold is baby-maker, and piracy is the nation's most popular pastime. Crime, especially youth-related, is a serious problem. Kyraxa's national animal is the Axolotl, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Republic of Great Africans.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Federal Republic of The Pacific Ocean Islands.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Dominion of Wild Space.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Ice-cream loving state of Amerion.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The TSP Edition Defender of Roavin.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Pays de Loire.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Confederacy of Chocholand.
- : Kyraxa was endorsed by The Dominion of Mew Nation.
- : Kyraxa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and the Top 10% for Highest Crime Rates and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in Kyraxa, piracy is the nation's most popular pastime.
Endorsements Received: 70 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Towi Lamia, Luddinlande, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Si-topia, Jaxon, Aidenfieeld, The Solar System Scope, Anachronolandia, Concrete Slab, Quiescent, United States of Vietnam, Barabarom, Awjan, Noveos, Privatore, Confessors Isle, Jehenna, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Drystar, Arx Obex, City States Nation, Grouu, The Filippinas, Abarri, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, USNE2018, Sedunn, Kroumos, Midand, Tsvetania, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, Farengeto, Xandev, Birdkeeper, Choodox, Maletora, Land Without Shrimp, Jahass, Wehraboos, Darakin, and 20 others.Academy of Umbrellas, The Dragon Enclave, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, North Catimestistrianes, Ostanasia, Akindom, Dasko, Agalaesia, Changolandia, Ariankido, Churumduul, Qawe, Mew Nation, Chocholand, Pays de Loire, Roavin, Amerion, Wild Space, The Pacific Ocean Islands, and Great Africans.