The Reirenua of Kyrloth is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sinter Tass with a fair hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and compulsory military service. The democratic, humorless population of 3.248 billion Kyrlots enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Azmarin Zlovskavaar. The average income tax rate is 84.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kyrlotian economy, worth 502 trillion Uras a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 154,617 Uras, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick, the government spends billions to protect Kyrloth from a disaster that is one in a million, and the national security service are a bunch of crooks. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Kyrloth's national animal is the Crow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, the national security service are a bunch of crooks.
- : Kyrloth lost the endorsement of The Rogue Nation of Wendelandia.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, the government spends billions to protect Kyrloth from a disaster that is one in a million.
- : Kyrloth voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Farm".
- : Kyrloth was endorsed by The Protectorate of Opossum Slayer.
- : Following new legislation in Kyrloth, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
- : Kyrloth was endorsed by The Federation of The United Asian Republics.
- : Kyrloth was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The United Neo American Union.
- : Kyrloth was endorsed by The Office Cowboy of Funkadelia.
- : Kyrloth was endorsed by The Emerald Republic of Kilkire.
Endorsements Received: 59 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, Aelitia, Asendavia, Arkantis, Am Echad, Airrajul, Talitoa, Davinhia, Ribanzi, Survivoristan, H-Zhena, ReeK, Artimisiare, Squid Ruinosa, Roissyland, Ridann, Fraxhemark, Riveraland, The Holy Empire of Moronica, Izonno, Fedele, Bachtendekuppen, Ver Norge, Someseni, Dark Edgyness, Brotherland, Wiranath, Reformed Mankind Institutes, The Happian Union, Tim Stark, Eagas, Thyaclinia, New Taranaki, Davelands, Marrico, Gorbastan, Axdel, Gluponija, Hizuru, The Angel of Charity, Neruch, Janoobi Jazair, VW53Aland, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, Stellar Colonies, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, and 9 others.Justice-Becoming, Pakitsk, Astroa, Aleister, Kilkire, Funkadelia, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, and Opossum Slayer.