The Most Serene Republic of L-Aetos is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 340 million Aetosians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Spirituality are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 36.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish L-Aetosian economy, worth 11.1 trillion Gialosis a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,704 Gialosis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children often kick Eagles for amusement, Leader has no checks and balances after the upper house was abolished, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, and motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. L-Aetos's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Democratic States of Bortheria.
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Holistic Empire of United Kingdom of Selesnia.
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Kachikawawa.
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : L-Aetos's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Empire of AciaciaMont.
- : L-Aetos was endorsed by The Void of Dustwind.
- : Following new legislation in L-Aetos, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Valentian Elysium, Kuriko, Wysrod, Xemja, The Soylent Green Party, Randopian, Northern Nivaria, Krystalveil, Ignis Cinere, New Fania, The Republic of Osea, Dustwind, AciaciaMont, Evertopia, Anisopterra, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, United Kingdom of Selesnia, and Bortheria.