The Matriarchy of La diosa Hera is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Hera with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, frequent executions, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 1.643 billion AfrodisÃacos have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Olimpia. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient afrodisíaco economy, worth 236 trillion Dracmas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is an impressive 143,838 Dracmas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
The aims of top-secret afrodisíaco science projects revolve around designing the perfect robot woman, books are so highly regarded in La diosa Hera that libraries are often revered as holy shrines, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, and children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. La diosa Hera's national animal is the Peacock, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Grecorromana.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, children as young as eight can present logical proofs for the existence of the afterlife.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, books are so highly regarded in La diosa Hera that libraries are often revered as holy shrines.
- : La diosa Hera was endorsed by The Blood Caliphate of Xzavia-Hjar.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, the aims of top-secret afrodisíaco science projects revolve around designing the perfect robot woman.
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, colonial citizens are forced to sing the praise of the "Great Afrodisíaco Liberator".
- : Following new legislation in La diosa Hera, parties that are too noisy are broken up to prevent disturbing wildlife.
- : La diosa Hera was endorsed by The Republic of Zumlandia.
- : La diosa Hera was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average and Largest Insurance Industry.
- : La diosa Hera endorsed The Red Peaceful Easy Feeling of Dar es Saalam.
Endorsements Received: 137 » Territorio di Nessuno, Shibutani, Corfad, Alunya, El Fiji Grande, Shin-Hachioji, Sinelona, The Rhein States, Yaorozu, PlanetPunk, Omnistria, Guer Aike, Great Bights Mum, Uganda Knuckles UK, Spartoptia, Sundred, Dreadton, Sunto, Dar es Saalam, Bayern-Straubing, Notyoutopia, Steraz, Koda-Land, Kasazzastan, Black Templares, North Bratislava, United Draconia, Vincone Cae, Municipality of Baria and Vungtau, Napnomadia, Q w e r t y, Federation Terra Australis, Malta Comino Gozo, Lunallian, Votak Matim, Amauri, Ninjak30, New Bremerton, Ozstan, Shadowrik, Suicidistan, Cloydicia, Ofemerica, New Pruessen, Egalico, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Holy Oranz, Ainsworth, Siwale, Sil Dorsett, and 87 others.Pallaith, Tappan Hills, Solmetria, Kwaj, Torakuen, Joodey, Selfgradatude, Pasargad, Buckerino, Maott, Frances Francis the First of France, General COE, Ara Antrizuls, Wineclaw, The Iron Lions, SchoolHouse Rock, Sheldanada, Guslantis, The United States of Romania, Niradans, Wilkshire, Ostrinios, Ethnon, Ibiscaton, Novare Res, Newpromisedland, Norostilors, Saturns Edge, Misuvelia, Acrabinnia, SillyString, Zemnaya Svoboda, Orven, Peldorn, Swaz Islands, Steampunk Ariel, Plangainer, Jasminlandia, Sea Ghost, Trillius, Marijuana Haven, Ka Ching, The Pantheons, Tsardom of Leonlandia, Unimaginable Doom, Haor Chall, Ejhsa, Unsophisticate, Liberum Mundi, Victoriaans Nederlands, Valhalla123, Apetopia, Lomjia, Rkainjel, 1 very fast endotarter, Aratani, Yummy Blubber, Ikea Rike, Free Azzaca, Thiammyalllaland, Moubarakistan, British Pacific Islands, Vikingiarchy, Loutsland, Destructive Government Endorsing System, Castle Federation, Noahs Second Country, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Conservadoria, North Altatude, The Black Cathedral, Antityranicals, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Elder Realms, Justanistan, Loli County, Eriadni, Constantinolia, Felhaven, Camemas, Xentherida, Makersaulache, Kobagia, Glurponia, Zumlandia, and Xzavia-Hjar.