The Armed Republic of La Vitica is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Maharajah with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 2.119 billion La Viticans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Virtuti. The average income tax rate is 31.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient La Vitican economy, worth 340 trillion Vitican Pesos a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 160,597 Vitican Pesos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas, and the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. La Vitica's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : La Vitica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : La Vitica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, mall countdown clocks warn that there are only 364 more shopping days until Maxxmas.
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, drug lords often avoid prison time by teaching "chemistry" classes to underprivileged youth.
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, self-driving cars occasionally mow down pedestrians to avoid inconveniencing passengers.
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, grocery stores can be audibly identified by the giggling emerging from them.
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, people with political aspirations study how to make balloon animals.
- : La Vitica was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Toilet Man.
- : Following new legislation in La Vitica, towns are often run by puppets.
Endorsements Received: 177 » Lulubellia, Former English Colony, Koda-Land, Yaorozu, Siwale, Brucklania, The Tampa Bay Rays, Aerilia, Bankowiata, Empy, PEG, Orado, The Rhein States, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Joodey, Sunto, Loutsland, Great Bights Mum, Sundred, Dreadton, Pytong, Hamerica, Interdimensional Zone, Yokciq Empire, Dar es Saalam, Dabarastan, New Lakemba, Guer Aike, Kragsgale, Shadowrik, Corfad, Newpromisedland, Selfgradatude, Notyoutopia, Zzozona, Shibutani, North Bratislava, Hardscrabble, Cretox State, Holy Oranz, The Stratosphere Islands, Kazoo Basin, Religioncord, Pasargad, Frances Francis the First of France, Kranostav, Heilhum Imperius, Sikol, The Iron Lions, WeKnow, and 127 others.The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Valentine Z, Imperial Pieserged, Chips and Guac, Territorio di Nessuno, The Pantheons, Sevinland, Wineclaw, Yellops, Xipher, Malta Comino Gozo, Leewood, Godwanna, Votak Matim, Draconian Progression, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Outer Shenendoah, Omnistria, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Eywaan, Libertania Democratica, The Serdey Islands, Ethnon, East Akra, Slyakanya, Odelinor, 1 very fast endotarter, Sil Dorsett, Seenvorland, Ravendi, Nodnarb, Innocentic, Daiz, Climeria, Seijitsu, Ozstan, Otakus and Weebs, Blyskalia, Colfes, Pallaith, Republica Guilleana, Port Naga, United Kahndaq, Svenskskit, Strongwill, Bharathvarsh, Illusia and Neverendia, His Enduring Majesty, Xagill, Star Kingdom, The Republic of Free Peoples, Galbadiana, Aeolist, GenshinImpact, Xentherida, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Que Lukustinardon, Zyvetskistaahn, Runeda, Wilkshire, Planes, El Fiji Grande, Madjack, The Endless Eventide, The Mazur Empire, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Wisconsota, McMasterdonia, Barabolia, Moubarakistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Clan Spaniel, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Travislavania, Free Salvation, Ellbonnia, Figyjharli, Maott, Sanjurika, Svenskan, Wapistan, Trumpski, Dangine, Kromi, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Simone Republic, Tyirza, Shotokonia, Landfinia, BTProductions, Super Girl, Xyrron, Aryan Homeland, Steampunk Ariel, Korean-Joseon, Mon Island, Defense For The World Assembly, Centrialand, Tsandonown, Seanat, Britle, Atlunartemis, Ootasa, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Merconitonitopia, Boston Castle, Fraystonia, Kastonvia, Capablanca, Sopernia, Bearical, Unshleepd, Venicea, Muqatil, Jaxikistan, Card Kingdom, Nova Arcania, Lionia, Sahriastan, The Calabash Protectorate, and Toilet Man.