The Protectorate of Lamehk is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lorkahn Malus with a fair hand, and remarkable for its prohibition of alcohol, sprawling nuclear power plants, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 26.188 billion Lamehkens enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Environment is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vaulkhar. The average income tax rate is 75.1%.
The all-consuming Lamehkian economy, worth a remarkable 5,334 trillion Imperial Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 203,714 Imperial Credits, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
City budgets are spent entirely on supporting the town royalty, both illness and poverty are seen as signs of low moral worth, only Lorkahn Malus's friends count in the eyes of the government, and it is a silent spring in Lamehk. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Lamehk's national animal is the Manticore, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Lamehk was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork, Highest Economic Output, Most Advanced Defense Forces, Largest Mining Sector, and Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Lamehk's influence in Gholgoth rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : Lamehk relocated from Lazarus to Gholgoth.
- : Lamehk's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Lamehk altered its national flag.
- : Lamehk was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Lamehk ceased to exist in Gholgoth.
- : Following new legislation in Lamehk, it is a silent spring in Lamehk.
- : Following new legislation in Lamehk, only Lorkahn Malus's friends count in the eyes of the government.
- : Following new legislation in Lamehk, both illness and poverty are seen as signs of low moral worth.